AppGuard is a revolutionary new software product that stops computer viruses and malware – even zero-day malware – from harming you and your PC. Developed by Blue Ridge Networks using patented cybersecurity technology, AppGuard provides advanced protection without scanning and updates. It isolates and contains malicious code, allowing users to work, bank, shop and surf online without concern about exposure to viruses on the public internet or on trusted websites.
AppGuard is currently available for Windows computers. One AppGuard license will cover installation on a single computer.
- Blue Ridge® Networks and AOL Expand Partnership to Market AOL
Tech Fortress Powered by AppGuard®
- TroopTree Wins Round 2 Against Russian Hackers
- Another Reason to Purchase AppGuard - Symantec Labels Antivirus
Products 'Doomed to Failure'
- WSJ.com: Symantec Estimates that Antivirus Software Catches Just
45% of Cyberattacks
- AppGuard Stops CryptoLocker Ransomware
- Blue Ridge® Networks and AOL Partner to Bring AOL Tech Fortress
Powered by AppGuard® to AOL Members
- Kiplinger Recommends AppGuard to Boost PC Security